Air purifiers are a fantastic way to ensure your homes air is as clean and healthy as possible. The unit simply plugs into to a standard power point and is ready to go.
There are no installation costs and the unit is very simple to use.
The unit has exclusive acceptance from the National Asthma Council Australia.
The unit is fantastic for homes and also for any public waiting areas particularly where bacteria may be present. For example doctors waiting rooms, treatment rooms, sick bays in schools, child care centres.
How it Works
- Pre Filter (with catechin). Large dust particles and pet hairs are captured and the bacteria and mould spores attached to them are removed by the catechin component.
- Bio-antibody filter. Airborne viruses are quickly absorbed by the antibody filter.
- Plasmer Ioniser. Small dust and pollen particles not picked up by the first layers are positively charged and then attracted and absorbed by a negatively charged filter.
- Titanium apatite photo-catalytic filter (back of pleated filter). Odours collected on the front side are broken down. Bacteria, mould spores and viruses are also absorbed and removed.
- Streamer Deodorising Catalyst
Odours are powerfully removed by the synergistic effect of the flash streamer.